StrengthsFinder 2.0 has become a popular tool for conducting team building at corporations and non-profits organizations around the globe. The #1 Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestseller, the StrengthsFinder training seminar helps individuals and teams understand, apply, and integrate their strengths into their respective roles. StrengthsFinder 2.0 helps individuals and teams discover their unique talents for greater team engagement, performance, and improved business outcomes. This workshop can be done in a 3-4 hour or 6-8 hour time block at your organization, hotel or offsite.
StrengthsFinder Presentation Takeaways
- Gain greater self-awareness and team alignment
- Increase employee engagement and business productivity
- Discover techniques to address team challenges
- Understand how to build effective team partnerships
- Transform relationships in the workplace
- Increase individual and team performance
- Use strengths to improve results and reach goals
2. DiSC Personality Profile Training
This high-quality training presentation focuses on developing greater self-awareness and stronger people skills. All things equal, having stronger relational skills advances people faster and sets them apart from others in their professional careers and organizations. The DiSC Profile training is a great training seminar for new managers, leaders, and teams wanting to get stronger. This workshop can be done in a 3-4 hour or 6-8 hour time block at your organization, hotel or offsite. (Each additional hour allows you to go deeper into the application of the assessment and apply the subject matter into other areas.)
DiSC Presentation & Training Takeaways
- Improve communication on teams
- Resolve personal and teams conflicts
- Understand the four main communication work-styles
- Reduce conflict and enhance team performance
- Increase self and team awareness
- Learn how to manage difficult personalities
- Increase productivity by connecting with people fast
- Increase sales by adjusting selling strategies
- Improve customer service
4. Servant Leadership Training Workshop
Developing Trusted Servant Leaders and Teams
This interactive and engaging leadership training workshop is founded upon the Servant Leadership Model created by former AT&T executive, Robert Greenleaf. This application-based seminar weaves together the 10 transformational leadership practices found in the model. This workshop takes timeless principles of Servant Leadership and presents them in a format that encourages positive change in your organization and workplace. This Servant Leadership program is geared to improve each participant’s leadership effectiveness by helping them learn how to use influence instead of title, status, or power, to inspire others, cultivate trust, lead teams, and build a healthy culture where people flourish and grow… all while achieving your organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
Servant Leadership Team Workshop:
This Servant Leadership workshop is an excellent supplemental corporate training course, professional development module, executive education component, and/or team-building event for your organization or work-team. This Servant Leadership seminar can be done in a half-day (3-4 hour) or full-day (7-8 hour) learning experience at your organization, an area hotel, or offsite. Supplemental training materials are provided to all participants.
(Each additional hour of training allows you to go deeper into the application process. One hour modules can be added on to the core 3-4 hour, half-day workshop).
Servant Leadership Training Workshop Takeaways: