Leading Strategic Change, Innovation and Transformation is a simplistic, concise, research-grounded visual framework that makes the complex clear. It walks learners beyond a process that change but into experiencing true transformation. Instead of focusing on surviving, leaders and managers gain mastery on how to create team cultures that embody foresight, insight and strategic action that focus on thriving in the learning economy.
Using a strategic mapping process, whiteboard images, and set of visual frameworks, Christopher Meade, PhD, unpacks the key strategic elements that catylize foresight, insight and innovative solutions for the future.
- Leverage change and disruption into opportunity and advantage
- Create custom foresight and insight that shapes strategic execution
- Align teams across an organization with a common view of the future
- Acquire a framework around strategic thinking, strategic planning and strategic action
- Gain skills on how to not just manage change but lead business transformation
- Build an organization culture around strategic sense making
- Simplify the complex and gain confidence when embracing the future
I attended one of Chris’ one-day strategic conference workshops. When the time came for me to lead my own strategic conference, I was able to provide my agency with the guidance to successfully uncover their mission and strategic objectives. Chris’ style of writing and presenting is very engaging. If you are looking for a deeper meaning within yourself or your organization, Chris can guide you through the process of discovery!– Brent R. Flock, U.S. Probation Officer